Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Five of my favorite videos (November Edition)

Missy Elliot - She's A Bitch

Missy Elliot is still one of my favorite.. Of course her old style.. Especially when she released Supa Dupa Fly..
But this video was very futuristic to me.. the sound of the beat was was crazy.. I think my favorite part of the video is when Missy Elliot and her dancers rise out of the water on the big ass "M" Its the mountain top of the song and the video.




Jay-Z Girls Best Friend (Bluestreak Soundtrack)

This video is crazy... The directors of this video actually study the shapes and cut on diamond to make this video happen.. Any one who saw this video back in the day was amazed by the transition from the outside of the diamond to the inside where Jay-z lays down them verse.




Busta Rhymes - Dangerous

Busta is silly ass dude... man does videos and concepts on his terms.. and some of his earlier ones was a based off a moive.. This was the Last Dragon.. well at least the end of it.. I love it.. everyone knows the famous quote!

Leroy!!!!!!!!!! Am I the meanest Sho Nuff!,, I am I the prettiest, Sho Nuff! Am I the badest, toughest, low do mofo in this town! Sho Nuff!




Aaliyah - More Than A Woman

I love this one because there going in and out of the motorcycle.. the pistons.. the light.. its was crazy.. I didnt realize that all the scene were from different parts from the bike. But after watching it for so long you finally pick up lil things that are in the video. Plus its Aaliyah she was the hottest yo.. everybody wanted to be with her.. and this album was really going to mark her stake in the music business.




112 ft Mase - Love Me

ATL Harlem World ATL.....ATL Harlem World ATL.... 112 Harlem 112..

Ha i love this video.. the all white back drop with the rotating clinders on the back and fore drop.. love this video.. and 112 was the hottest at the time and so was MAse as the feature. Dont forget about the Vespa scooter riding on the rotations... I remember trying to create that maddness... lol its was fun


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain