Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Beat!! "I Believe Its Only Begun - BlaqcRain Productions (Demo)" [ATTENTION ALL ARTISTs]

----- Follow BlaqcRain on Twitter (@BlaqcRain) | Like BlaqcRain Productions on Facebook (Click Here)


This beat is so amazing to me because it captures the soulful aspect and also sounds like motivation music for all those pursuing their dream knowing that the begining has just begun! I think these are the type of beats that Big K.R.I.T would rap on and spill his stories to!

Check it out and be inspired!!



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

Mr. Ovich said...

Love this beat! Keep up the good work. I will get in contact with you over the summer when I got the money to put in some work. Later -Andrew Frankovich

Unknown said...

Thanks, Appreciate you check it out! And as far that goes, let me know

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain