Friday, September 11, 2009

From the Start.....(Poem)

I'll never forget what you did to me.
You played me real good like you was in to me.
Gave me the whole schhbil and that was the end of thee.

It all started when i showed you how to keep ya shoulders up.
I said you was beautiful,
Ya head started to come up.

Soon enough it was what i spoke bra.

And we all know how that goes
They get real bold
Acting like there shit don't stank,
Like Here girl---- here's the cards-------- I"ll FOLD!
Before you try to play me I'm gone.
Cause this man needs a heart and a back bone.
Standing right beside me, a lady that's grown.
One rocking a brain in her dome.

Got some intelligence but hides it with elegance.

Full of ideas, cause you know its going to work out in the end.
A girl that can bring you in and help you think clearly and put you right back in.

But still have your back in the end.....




PERIOD



BlaqcRain
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain