Monday, September 7, 2009

Top 5 Beats/Songs That Influence Me As Producer (September Edition)

#5 (Timbaland & Magoo - Luv 2 Luv Ya)




#4 (Jay-Z -  Can I Live)


#3 (Maxwell - Cococure)



#2 (Eric Benet' - That's Just My Way) - 


#1 (D'Angelo - Send It On)
This track right here is number one in my eyes because its very bass heavy and very jazz like. I was raised on Gospel (Mom) & Jazz (Dad)  when I was a youngster and i branched off to R&B and then Hip-Hop. Plus this is one of the first albums I actually bought with my own money and believe when I say I wore this CD out. So much that it got a burn ring around the disk and was unplayable. Even then D'Angleo was getting into his prime time of his career. !Come Back D'Angleo! For making babies sake! lol

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

Cy Harp said...

Good List!

Bradly "BlaqcRain" Grizzard said...

Thanks brotha.. Which one is your favorite from the group

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain