Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Everybody Lies (Poem by BlaqcRain)

Sometimes you gotta lie when the insanity is tick tocking in ya head/

Goosebump chills and everything gets silent/

Then the pressure builds quite violent/

Wondering,... why I gotta calm my nerves every other second/

But we all have moments when we can't face the truth/

So, some lie a lot, and they lie to the dozens/

Those are the ones who lie about nothin/

Then, there's those who lie to keep you from the truth/

Why? Because they don't know if they can trust with the truth/

They open there mouths and see nothin but the truth/

But, then they would swear with there actions that didn't know truth/

While you continue looking like a dummy/

Everyone's telling you its all about nothin/

While, that night I heard her whispers/

Got up that next morning and all is seen was coffin/

It was empty like damn I was saltyee/

And all the falsely accused were standing right in front of me/

While everyone else was feeding me the truth, see?/

I refused to believe what I could see/

And I was lying to myself about what I couldn't see/

Like, dead people walking around, things like that disgusts me/

Don't be dishonest with your pumped blood organ/

Some lies are important but, don't take it to the brink point and destroy'em! ...





...Everybody lies


Real Life Story


{ BlaqcRain }
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain