Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Back, New Beat!!!

IM BACK!! I had to take a little break from the productions side of things due to technical difficulties but, Im making the best of my time at another location!!

This new beat that I made is called "Ryder" and I think it fits its title! Its has a southern feel to it, similar to what Gucci Man would rap too. Sub kick heavy and winding lead synth with a touch of soulful meaning in the hook!

Check it out and leave you comments and opinions!


BlaqcRain Productions is on a path of greatness!







  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the beat is sick grizz..u gonna add some more lyrics to it though?

Unknown said...

or this is just your beats..i missed that at the top..haha my baddd! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Kaleigh!!! Nah , I dont do the rapper thing no more. Its not my strong suit so i stick with making beats!! I appreicate you stopping by the site and checking it out.

Thanks again!

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain