Monday, July 26, 2010

Kick Rocks (Poem by BlaqcRain)


I know what the deal is/

They hear the music and it hits them where there chin is/

Ears soothing, head bobbing but they still full force with the hating/

Try to give you props in the worst by phasing out their statement/

That’s how most of them built around here but I’m built like foundations starting with the basement/

The core of my ethics are 4 corners adjacent/

And whether or not you like it, I could give a.. huh….what you thinking/

My methods are so simple and basic/

Never hate on another man trying to get his grind on while making his way up the rankings/

But, soon enough when the top is just a bit out of reach, they’ll start congratulating trying to find a placement/

Nevertheless, 1st place is what ill reach and their zero degree placement will end them in “no man’s land” rendering them non-existent/

In the background I know ill hear someone say, “he used be different”/

Yeah I used to be different, it was in ways where people couldn’t feel my new enlisting/

The times where they used to side talk me and then dap me up the next minute/

Try to dog my circle knowing you was just “X’ed” from the list/

Shhhh, your not even RSVP’ed even if your name was high priority on the guest list/

That’s how much your skills affect my stuttering even if I had a lisp/

Get a grip, you would loose traction if Knight Rider was your whip and K.I.T.T. was talking you through the shit!


 Destined For Greatness…BlaqcRain Productions



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The core of my ethics are 4 corners adjacent" Luv that!

Unknown said...

I dont even know what i said right there when i actually was writing it.. This was definitely emotional writing with this one.

Thanks for check it out!

- BlaqcRain -

http://www.BlaqcRain.com

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain