Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Gamble Family Reunion 2010 (slide show created by BlaqcRain Productions)

Before I got creatively hands on with my music I used to shoot video for interviews and create slide shows for different clients. This is a slide show that I recently did for a client for their annual family reunion! So, they wanted me to capture there moments this year with not only still pictures but apply the pictures to music and transitions!

Check it out and leave your comments and your opinions about the slide show!
________________________________________
For any inquires for slide shows or beats contact me at:
BlaqcRain@gmail.com

(330)333-2527(
BLAQ)


Youtube Link
Video!!

Custom Picture

Photobucket

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

‎$24.99 for Non-Exclusive Lease @ www.soundclick.com/BlaqcRain | Contact BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com For More Information | www.BlaqcRain.com | BlaqcRainSales@gmail.com

 
Copyright 2010 BlaqcRain